Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sketchin' Around

So after a week-long session of work, I finally get the opportunity to sit down and sketch out something. The Assassin's Creed project is still on my mind (as you can kinda tell), but what i'll probably do is post more sketches now post more sketches here and there of whatever comes to my mind. I still have some more Assassin's Creed ideas that I want to try and get on the electronic canvas, but right now sketches will be the bulk of my summer works. Oh and i'll still be taking photos here and there and posting them on my other website dealy. Anyways, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. All I read in the tag line was 'Century Old Man'. Looks to be in pretty good shape if I do say so myself! I gotta say, he certainly fits the bill for a detective character we can throw in there. Any thoughts on his place in our wonderful little assassin filled world? While I seem to say this a lot with your work lately, you really are taking in a lot as each work goes by. There's some nice alteration between the loose and more detailed lines, and I'm liking his expression. Kudos my friend, for another sweet piece to add to the pile. Start watching some 'Murdoch Mysteries'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the second half of the above comment! And sketches are a great way to build a body of work...fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll for your comments! I will definitely take that into consideration :D

    ReplyDelete