Friday, May 11, 2012

Update

So I have not posted in a quite a while, so thought I give a small update, keeping it short and hopefully sweet. I have been trying (key word here is: trying) to get back into painting (both digital and traditional), and also drawing (also both digital and traditional) for my own personal artwork. Though its quite hard with the job I have now, its something I still wish to pursue. I know I said I was gonna revamp my old series "Creatures of the Mind", but that will have to wait... but it will come... in due time :D.


I still am working with digital photography though. I actually have a few photo projects coming that I am really excited. I might even have to update my photo site this time - for real this time lol. Anyways, thanks for your support and stay tuned for future updates/images!

No comments:

Post a Comment