Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Miss Megaman


So being a Marvel vs. Capcom enthusiast, I was so pumped when they released MVC3. Then when I go it, I quickly realized there was no Megaman, but Megaman's successor Zero. After sighing for a day, I accepted fate and pressed on. Then when I found out that were gonna release Ultimate MVC3 with additional characters, I thought yay, here's another chance, but no.....  they put in a lawyer, a reporter (I think he is), and a gremlin that caused you to die like a hundred time in ghouls n' ghosts.

Don't even get me started with not putting in Ken...

Ah well, I still like Ultimate MVC3. Maybe one day they'll do like a Mugen-type fighting game and put every single character under-the-Marvel-and-Capcom sun. So here's a sketch I wanted to put down. I could definitely see Megaman being like a cyborg ninja, but that's just me. Anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment