Sunday, May 8, 2011

Slow Rekindling

So since my school term is close to being done, I've been coming up with different things I want to accomplish. One of them being trying to be more dedicated to my art! Whether its photography, drawing, painting, or digital work, I'm really gonna make a conscious effort to be more artistic this summer! So this quick sketch is me just trying to get back into the swing of things... trying new brushes, really utilizing my wacom tablet, and just messing around. I am going to try and rekindle my passion and love for the arts this summer once again! Anyways, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Joel! Beautiful rendering! The nice highlights on the balloon and the snowy turbulence off the mountaintop are awesome. One of your best renderings yet! Cheers my friend.

    ReplyDelete