Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Something out of the dark

So I know I havent posted a digital work in a while, so I thought of showing this. This is just one of many sketches that I am doing for a project that I am embarking on with my buddy Mike Sekowski (who is a very talented concept artist I may add. Check him out in the "Links" section of my blog). So we were going to do something centered around a game that we both like, and judging by this image, you can probably take an educated guess as to what game it is. I'm hoping to do a whole lot more works that are centered around this project, and maybe even come up with a storyline...will see. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You beat me to the punch! I really feel the rain drenching this figure, perfect for its setting. Great atmosphere done with just the rain, and a nice added touch of glowing red. A cold hearted assassin, silently waiting for his next mission. It's nice you added differing lines in size and direction, otherwise, the rain would look static. Yay, Assassin's Creed!

    ReplyDelete